After the all consuming disection of the North Division's

• knhjb nbh
  • Avatar de knhjb nbh Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
2 anos 10 meses atrás #163674 por knhjb nbh
knhjb nbh created the topic: After the all consuming disection of the North Division's
Canadian teams Victor Mete Pillow Cover, who benefits the most from Realignment in the other division?
We have talked about the North Division, near to death, even though I can't wait for our games to start Zdeno Chara Face Mask.Checking in on San Jose, since they picked up Balcers and Claessen, has me wondering the path to playoffs, for team that in a traditional Division season might not do well.San Jose is one that I believe benefits greatly from this realignment, but what about the other division.Central Division:Tampa, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas - seem to be a class ahead of Detroit, Florida, Nashville and Chicago.Surprises could happen, but that's how I would pencil it, as a out of division bystander Wade Redden Pillow Cover.Chicago/Nashville could benefit the most from moving out of a very tough Central division, but the top 4 are going to be tough to beat.East Division:Hardest to predict divisionBoston www.ottawafansstore.com/T_shirts-3 , Caps, Philly and Pittsburgh would be my tempted picks, but NYI, Rangers and Buffalo seem much improved www.ottawafansstore.com/Michael_Amadio_Hoodie-238 , with New Jersey being the obvious team out of contention unless everything goes their way.West Division:The division that benefits and gets hurt the most Chris Neil T-Shirt.Vegas, Colorado, St Louis are the teams to beat, with Pheonix, San Jose and Minni looking like the most likely to fight for the last spot.That being said Anaheim and LA both made good picks, moves this offseason and the NHL has shown some teams can do a good turnaround with a decent core.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.