Want a Good Laugh ? In May, 2014 I created

• knhjb nbh
  • Avatar de knhjb nbh Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
2 anos 10 meses atrás #163673 por knhjb nbh
knhjb nbh created the topic: Want a Good Laugh ? In May, 2014 I created
a spreadsheet of my projected starting lineup (skaters) for subsequent seasons, based on the then current players and prospects in the Sabre's system www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Pierre_Turgeon_Hoodie-56 . I anticipated that either Reino or Bennett would be picked in the 2014 draft and the Sabres would successfully tank and pick McDavid or Eichel in 2015 Brandon Davidson T-Shirt. My starting lineup for the 2018-2019 seasons was projected to be: Hodgson - (McDavid/Eichel) - Armia(Reino/Bennett) - Girgensons - GrigoCompher - Larsson - BaptisteDeslauriers - Foligno - Faschingextra Flynn Ehrhoff - MyersZadorov - PysykMcCabe - Ristoextra McBain/Ruhwedel (no goalie listed) Yikes - of these 21 players I listed www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Ukko_pekka_Luukkonen_Hoodie-250 , only 7 are still in the system and the future of Larsson and Baptiste is tenuous at best, not to mention the fact that Reino and Eichel weren't even Sabres yet Colin Miller T-Shirt.Is the extent of the turnover due to mismanagement or would this be considered normal turnover for bad teams or maybe a little of both?To double down on my lunacy Brett Murray Face Mask, I am projecting my starting 2022-2023 lineup to be as follows: Nylander - Eichel - ReinoSkinner - Mittelstadt - ThompsonDavidsson - Newhook - KaliyeveRod - Malone - Pekar Samuelsson - DahlinGuhle - RistoHickey - Borgen LuukkonenI have a feeling Skinner Colin Miller Hoodie, Malone and eRod may not be here, but that's what I went with.Who is your starting lineup for the 2022-2023 season ?

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.