I mean RuneScape should never have been a thing

• wfuuopy
  • Avatar de wfuuopy Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 7 meses atrás #102739 por wfuuopy
wfuuopy created the topic: I mean RuneScape should never have been a thing
I am wondering just how much more he even needs for RuneScape gold his video that is pre-finale, is there a chance it is uploaded by him ? No more waiting a month involving episodes?I'd feel like it's probably a week or 2 bc I'd imagine all that's left at this point is building a team. Well he wanted backup bolt hints and much more melee stats help + having the ability to create his own supercompost isn't nothing. He wants all the inches that he can get to get down the theater although progress at this stage requires a month to obtain an inch. I don't think it had been nothing. Agreed. But instead,"if I?"

But I mean this whole series should never have been a thing. The whole purpose is for this to be totally ridiculous. I do not think I would recommend doing so either, but it is definitely in line with the entire idea behind swampletics to start with. It's something which you need to be quite a specific kind of person for it to work. Most folks would drive themselves angry, but swampman is just that sort of person who can do it. It was much more entertaining content than almost all of those Barrows videos. There were ups and downs and even when the casket was finally moot the video did a excellent job at getting me spent anyways. Besides Settled clarified in the video well enough that a) he had been getting other things done on the account at the exact same time and b) it had been more about reaching it and the travel than the reward. And imo it certainly adds another piece of prestige.

I would get downvoted for saying this but they'd get shit on for doing something, if this was anyone else. There has been many posts where somebody did something absolutely psychological and the remarks let him get help. I felt uncomfortable as well seeing someone grind very long hours with hardly any breaks just for something which offers 0 benefit (besides battle xp). Tbf nobody edits as well as swamp man. It is like that man who is doing one 200m in a time. . . Folks shit on him in the comments every time. . .

I have never had an orgasm this long, plz stop. Pre Finale is gonna be prime JO material. Finally,Thus much swamp man!Inject it straight in my veins. Hope you take a little vacation following this mate. Nicely done. Watched every video, amazing series. This man pees in water bottles, no doubt. The mill is impressive but what annoys me even more is how good this guy is at creating these movies. About performing ONLY that, he did just that for five weeks and left one of the most boring grinds I could picture, and still managed to make a fun video.

I feel like it would've been a far better idea to just perform the 33 hour marathon session once to get a 100% completion lol. If he wanted to maintain his sanity I think he should have just spent the first hour every day looking for buy old school rs gold the second clue. If not wait for the day. That way he's 15-16 hours.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.