Most are calling early next year

• LisaAE
  • Avatar de LisaAE Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 10 meses atrás #102535 por LisaAE
LisaAE created the topic: Most are calling early next year
Madden needs to proceed the Tekken/street fighter path and Mut 20 coins simply have a season pass for Madden NFL. It is the same engine when required couple of yrs just update the rosters, uniforms, cartoons. Theymake a cent and piss off fans that are less. Maybe once the upcoming gens roll out... lmao Wishful thinking, I know.I mean that's essentially what it's they just bill us the cost of the full match for every new season instead of $25. If they priced it just like I think a lot people would forgive more of the problems using Madden NFL to be honest.

I can't count the number of times the ball has thrown away while still being inside the tackles is called. Additionally illegal contact is rampant, I'll place a receiver in a streak and he'll get bumped and thrown off his path 7-8 metres down the field which is illegal. The worst is that the AI can not get called for intentional grounding. It's fucking bs.

When the season does not go on a match should not be made by EA next year. They should concentrate on making Madden 22 a lot better. It is reasonable. If the season does not occur, the Madden NFL players' overalls will not change. MUT is the exact same every year. They could use the extra year to generate Face and Franchise of the Franchise more and a ton better. Shit, Madden 10 needed a more in depth Franchise. Madden 10 is a game that is fantastic, from ten years back, and it's better than what we have. No it does not make sense. Madden would sell more if there wasn't a season (which there will be).

In not certain the season will be played. Assassins creed could be looked at by you although Clearly it's not great for EA. They took off and the sales went up and the quality went up. I have beliefs that EA is likely to make the call. Everybody on Reddit believes it's obnoxious that the season is MONTHS away and they know what's best for the world.

EA does not care about the"Madden NFL players" they want the cash. This isn't a right or wrong situation whatever they do that cares? If they create a 21 (again no reason they would not ) cool it'll be a roster upgrade with MUT. When they don't release 21 (again no reason they wouldn't) maybe they'd just have a downloadable roster you'd have to pay for in 20. I am not fear mongering only an opinion. You are also correct about that but I think that EA should and will consider this year not releasing a game. Particularly if you have a look at just how it worked out with their other franchises.

I don't disagree that has NOTHING to do with corona and they need to take off. They've needed to have off for a while. However, no way it occurs with the ps5 coming outside and the newest Xbox. That money is needed by them. They don't"need" the money. They have been making like 750M for the previous 3 years at least today. Sure there is a whole lot of costs but there is. There's no way that EA has not saved a little bit of cash in the event of a big delay or a game that does not sell.Best quotes given show us starting to come back to normal around August, those are the best quotes. Most are calling early next year, some say two.

I believe they also do a model that is similar as GTA and should quit making a new game each year. I agree but I don't feel that makes sense together with sports matches. People want to play their favorite Madden NFL players today, not in four decades from today. My point is that since their might not be a year next year. Madden NFL is not gonna change. They have more time to generate a product that make us shut up for once and can please the fans. If they do so, I expect madden 22 will be a stepping stone into great games in the future. Ok but imagine making madden a free download like fortnite and then charging a small charge to buy Madden 20 coins for every"year" that lets you play updated franchise, MUT, and internet matchups. They'd probably make even more money like that, if they wanted to, and gameplay enhancements could be pushed out by them regularly.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.