Can you think Madden should include classic clubs

• Bugatti4R
  • Avatar de Bugatti4R Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 11 meses atrás #102434 por Bugatti4R
Bugatti4R created the topic: Can you think Madden should include classic clubs
The remaining part of the season should be chill. Individuals wasted Mut 20 coins so much time this is the biggest slap and have spent money. So that you need to spend more Whatever you have spent is currently useless. If you updated the front office stamina stuff, Many individuals don't realize, EA then made promo stamina to counter this. If you upgraded madden now coin booster this voucher doesn't give coins. This really is a disgusting way to ruin the entire year.Can you think Madden should include classic clubs very similar to NBA2k?

I've always desired EA to include classic football clubs throughout the history of the NFL, very similar to NBA2k adds classic teams in the NBA in their sport. As I'm not Knowledgeable about teams I only accounted for teams in the Super Bowl Era. Little did you know Madden used to have that. I understand 07 and 05 had throwback teams. I didnt play 08 as much if that one had those as the other two dont really remember.

Came here to mention how classic clubs was in it. Does anybody remember the NFL Europe teams onto it? Do not get me wrong I love madden, but the things they used to possess in Madden made it so much better. The attention to detail seemed to actually be there. However, for real the biggest thing that I miss are the gamers saying ea sports it's in Madden. No. For 2k it is much easier as it is just 15 or so individuals to implement. For Madden it'd be about 60 or 70 (I don't know the actual numbers) so it's ideal to have changes everywhere. In 2k, they simply get the players for teams anyways. And there is still players missing.Yeah along with the older Madden games they had classic teams but no real rosters. IDK why the could not add that back.

Thats a lot of licensing money to sink retired players, also the fact that you have the 2015 Broncos on here since they won the super bowl but do not possess the panthers from the exact same season is a little wack. I feel like there would be no point in this concept in the event that you merely add past winner teams whenever there's many occasions that there were teams that were equally great if not better within the course of this season. The main reason why I added the 2015 Broncos wasn't just that they won the Super Bowl, but it was Peyton's final year, they had a historic refuge, and Peyton chose to venture out as a winner. How is this not an iconic team?

Not saying it isn't, but if you are including this group, you can not neglect that 15-1 panthers team. On top of all of the accolades that staff just went out and had fun while kicking ass. I am just saying if you're going to include that Broncos team, you have to incorporate that Panthers staff also, shit even the Cardinals that year were mad good. Overall I'm saying that this feature could be a moot point when it had been primarily previous championship teams and that was it. It would serve no purpose when I couldn't match 2 iconic teams from precisely the exact same year up against each other.

I'm not wanting to get every iconic team from each year. I am trying cheap madden coins to think of iconic clubs in all of NFL history. That is why I skipped some years because I couldn't think of some iconic teams from this year. It just is that most of them are super bowl winners because they were good. Now that I am considering it, I'll add the Panthers based from those accolades. I don't believe the Cardinals from this year are iconic. Yes, they had been great, but how often do you hear them spoken about as a great team in all of NFL history. They were a really good team, but no iconic.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.