It is Going to likely be the Exact Same in 2K21

• wfuuopy
  • Avatar de wfuuopy Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 7 meses atrás #102740 por wfuuopy
wfuuopy created the topic: It is Going to likely be the Exact Same in 2K21
It is going to be too powerful to Nba 2k21 Mt utilize square if it is anything like no meter in 20. You are literally in a huge disadvantage in 20 together with all the meter on. If you dont use this bullshit that is planning it will be the same in 21.

They also say in the article that they attempted some of the sorts in 2k17 and no one used it. I'll be surprised if people use this. they revamped it, theyre not so dumb that theyre going to use a brand new feature that sucks ass, people are gonna utilize it. Of course they revamped it. The point was that they present features that people do not use. They can do a whole lot to it.

Please shut uup. You have not played the game that is fucking you dont know nothing. You think they would add? You're probably gonna say yes since"FuCk 2k" however they create a game that is very playable each year with fantastic capabilities. Hate them and you sound to say fuck 2k but purchases every match the last 5 years, they have created.

Okay mike wang. Consume all the bullshit and keep being a man you are given by them . Yeah I enjoy the game and play with it a lot, that is why I criticize dumbass unnecessary features when they add them. Youre crazy stupid. It's not me that is mike wang or you who"criticizes unnecessary attributes" it is just you who's not available for new items and you're a npc that states the identical shit everyone else says.

I will bet you believed 2k18 was fantastic. "This area is really innovative!" "Bfresh is so funny"2k had been going downhill because 16. Plus it isnt hard to recognize when they're currently adding something dumb. Can I give it a try?

I like the thought. It adds another layer of skill in addition to time your shot, making shooting marginally more like real life. . . where you need to take into account a lot more than just discharge. And since it offers you a boost, all of the critical shooters will be looking to master it ASAP, just like turning off the shot meterRight if they actually want a skill gap you should overlook every time you mess up the new rod aim instead of making it such as 20 where you are able to create whites without a meter. It is entirely possible Luka and Zion will be on a pay in the next 3 years. His is simply for curren gen. Zion will probably be on next gen cover. Which will be kinda dumb imo. I mean, do not get me wrong, its just a game pay so that its not like I am actually upset or Buy mt nba 2k21 anything, however kid plays with 20 games plus they make him cover athlete?

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.